At Car Collector Loan, we’re pleased to offer credit challenged customers an option to get the car of their dreams. We have programs for both mid-range credit and sub-prime credit profiles. Our mid-range credit program is designed for customers who may not be able to qualify for the lowest rates to obtain financing that is still competitive. The sub-prime program allows customers with more significant previous credit issues to get their dream car and rebuild their credit at the same time. Regardless of which program you qualify for, your credit scores will improve as you get to enjoy your new car.
• Loan terms up to 12 years
• Simple interest loans with no pre-payment penalty
• Standard fixed rate and short term fixed programs available
• Direct to consumer financing allowing for private party, dealer and auction transactions
• Financing available for prior bankruptcy, foreclosure, charge offs, collection accounts, tax liens, judgments, repossessions
• Loan amounts from $10,000- $50,000
Challenges Credit Loan Qualifications
Generally , This program is designed for people that have had credit challenges in the past and are have been improving
• Credit Score must be 550 or above (check here if you don’t know your credit score)Not all scores above 550 will be approved.
• No currently late child support or alimony payments
• Not currently enrolled in consumer counseling
• Bankruptcy must be discharged
• Debt to Income ratio should not exceed 45%. Calculate you ratio here
How to Apply
Applying for a loan is easy. Simply click apply now and you will be directed to our online application. It only takes a few minutes to fill out and it will be immediately transferred to our underwriting department. After your loan has been processed a representative will contact you via email and/or phone to review the available options.
Please feel free to contact our office at any time. We pride ourselves on being able to approve loans where other lenders cannot. A representative will be more than happy to discuss your credit profile and offer advice on how to optimize your chances for a good approval.
*Disclaimer: The credit profile parameters are only a general guideline and do not guaranteed a loan approval.